DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
Designed to empower a new generation of workers, the Mavic 2 Enterprise is the ultimate expression of a tool that delivers beyond expectation to meet current workplace challenges and future demands.
Visible & Thermal Imagery
Integrated Radiometric FLIR® Thermal Sensor
- Adjustable Parameters
For Emissivity & Reflective Surfaces
- Multiple Display Modes:
FLIR MSX™, Infrared & Visible
FLIR Thermal Sensor
With the addition of a FLIR thermal sensor side-by-side with the 4K imaging sensor, you can utilize the Enterprise Dual in a variety of scenarios that the Mavic 2 Pro, Zoom, or Enterprise can’t handle. The sensor lets you fly by heat signature, allowing for night flying and the avoidance of visual obstacles, such as smoke or fog.
The 24GB of built-in storage can possibly contain footage that might range from emergency incidents to critical infrastructure inspections. All of which can be sensitive in nature and should be kept secure from prying eyes and the possibility of being leaked to unauthorized individuals. DJI has recognized the need for data protection and has equipped the Mavic 2 Enterprise with password security in order to gain access to both the drone and the data it holds.
Modular Accessory Port with Accessories
As if having a fast-moving, 4K-recording, aerial assistant wasn’t helpful enough, the Mavic 2 Enterprise expands your ability to help people in need with the inclusion of three modular accessories. These accessories are designed to mount securely to the top of the Mavic 2 Enterprise’s extended port. During critical missions in the field, you can use the following:
- M2E Spotlight: Dual lamps help to spotlight and illuminate the area, helping both people who need to leave an area, and the first responders rushing in to help.
- M2E Speaker: A loudspeaker that lets you communicate with people on the scene, projecting your voice at 100 dB up to 3.3′ away.
- M2E Beacon: This flashing beacon makes it easier for other pilots and personnel to spot the Mavic 2 Enterprise from a distance during night missions.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
To keep your Mavic 2 Enterprise safe and your footage pristine, DJI has covered all sides of the Mavic 2 with obstacle sensors. The array is comprised of eight high-resolution vision and two infrared sensors, and can detect the following:
- Forward Sensor: Measurement range of 1.6 to 65.6′, and a detectable range of 65.6 to 131.2′. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward Sensor: Measurement range of 1.6 to 36.1′ and a detectable range of 36.1 to 72.2′.
- Left and Right Sensors: Measurement range of 1.6 to 32.8′, with a horizontal/vertical FOV of 80°/65°. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 17.9 mph.
- Backward Sensor: Measurement range of 1.6 to 52.5′ and a detectable range of 52.5 to 105′. The Mavic 2 has a horizontal/vertical FOV of 60°/77°, and is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
Upward Sensor: Measurement range of 0.3 to 26.2′.