Loki Pipe & Cable Locator
A multi-frequency pipe and cable locator designed to “sweep” large areas to quickly and easily locate buried assets, Loki combines new and innovative features to find buried pipes and cables more efficiently.Metallic Coating Resists Against Abration.
Available in two models:
- Contractor: 512 Hz, 8 kHz & 131 kHz
- Utilities: 512 Hz, 8 kHz & 82 kHz; capable of detecting multiple sonde frequencies
New features that facilitate accurate loading:
- Dual Mode: Simultaneously search for and identify transmitter and power signals for quick and accurate sweeps, prior to excavation.
- ShallowAlert™: Audio and visual warning when a cable or pipe less than 12” deep is detected.
- NoiseProtect™: Automatically manages the system gain to compensate for strong signals, e.g. from mains power or substations.
- Receiver w/batteries
- Transmitter w/batteries
- Connection leads
- Ground Stake & Lead
- Quick Start Manual
- Carrying bag
|Weight||Receiver: 4.9 lbs (2.2kg), Transmitter: 4.0 lbs (1.8kg)|
|Water and Dust Resistance||IP54|
|Audio Options||Tx has built-in water-resistant speaker, generating audio capable of being heard over road traffic.|
Rx has detachable speaker, doubles as ear piece.
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Dimensions||Rx: 28” x 9.8 “ (71cm x 25cm)|
Tx: 10.8” x 6.9” x 2.4” (27.5cm x 17.5cm x 6cm)
|Battery Type||D Cells|
|Battery Run-Time||Rx: 13 hours (alkaline)|
Tx: 8 – 20 hours depending on mode (alkaline)
|Depth Accuracy||Line: 5% 0.3’ – 9.8’ (0.1m – 3m)|
Sonde: 5% 0.3’ – 16’ (0.1m – 4.8m)
|Locate Accuracy||+/- 10% of depth|