SOKKIA GNSS Devices – GNR5 GNSS Reference Receiver
The GNR5 is a GNSS reference receiver for many types of applications among other GNSS infrastructure network receivers, permanent reference stations, field (mobile) base stations and reference stations for scientific analysis.
The GNR5 is capable of tracking all GNSS constellation including GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS as well as SBAS using 452-Channels with optimized satellite tracking technology. In short, the GNR-5 has a rugged and integrated design with longer operating time and high reliability. The GNR5 supports an extended communication options with an advanced web-server functionality.
- 452-Channels with optimized satellite tracking technology
- Superior signal tracking across the entire GNSS spectrum
- High-precision code and carrier phase measurements up to 100 Hz
- Built-in Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Integrated web interface with advanced receiver management features
- 32GB SDHC storage support