DAVIS Vantage Pro2 (Advanced Level)
Davis Weather Station Vantage Pro2 Features and Testing to Weather Any Storm
A customizable station with a wide range of options and sensors to help professionals and hobbyists measure, monitor, and manage weather data. Our stations are engineered to withstand scorching sun, corrosion, 200 mph (321 kmh) winds, temperature extremes, and more. We take great pride in designing products that provide the highest level of accuracy, reliability and ruggedness.
All Vantage Pro2 stations include a console and a versatile sensor suite that can be customized by adding consoles or special-purpose options. The anemometer can be mounted separately from the rain collector.
Dependable data transmission
Rugged and flexible, Vantage Pro2 offers reliable weather data under the most demanding circumstances (inside/outside temp, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed & direction, dew point, rainfall, optional UV and solar radiation sensor, optional additional temperature and humidity sensor)
Available in both wireless and cabled versions
Ensure accurate temperature data
- Both the Vantage Vue and Vantage Pro 2 works seamlessly together
- Exceptionally accurate, weather resistant rain collector
- Get 12 to 48 hour advance forecast
- View and store your weather data on your computer or online
- The Integrated Sensor Suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, UV, and solar radiation sensors into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 Plus to suit your needs and microclimate
You’ll get your own local forecast, highs/lows, totals or averages and graphs for virtually all weather variables over the past 24 days, months or years—all without using a PC.
The Integrated Sensor Suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, UV, and solar radiation sensors into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 Plus to suit your needs and microclimate.