IDS GeoRadar - Opera Duo
100% manufactured by utility market leader IDS GeoRadar, the Opera Duo is a compact, easy to transport and deploy ground penetrating radar leveraging robustness, data quality and intuitiveness for unparalleled utility location and mapping. Opera Duo is available in two versions:
- Two-wheels: a compact and lightweight solution;
- Four-wheels: an adaptable solution for use on rough terrain.
Superior Maneuverability : A large, comfortable handle to make pushing and pulling easier, large wheels for better control and a balanced weight distribution to offer minimum resistance.
Robustness : Engineered and built to withstand the harshest field conditions, the Opera Duo is suitable for heavy use in every type of terrain.
Data Quality : Large bandwidth offering the highest resolution; the largest dynamic range for the best penetration depth; and dual-head sensor integrating ultra-wide band antennas (250MHz and 700MHz).
Intuitiveness : Just click the start button to receive the best performance in every soil condition. No need to perform calibration or adjust any other manual settings.
Results Delivered On Site : The system tracks the position of the radar and marks targets automatically. All of the acquired data can be exported to CAD and GIS, and reports can be produced directly on site.
- Number of Hardware Channels: 2
- Antenna Central Frequencies: 250 MHz and 700 MHz (Bandwidth 10-2000)
- Antenna Orientation: Perpendicular, broadside
- System Frequency: 400 kHz
- Scan Rate per Channel (@512 Samples/Scan): 381 scans/sec
- Scan Interval: 75 scans/m
- Overall Weight : 24 kg two wheels, 27 kg four wheels
- Recommended Laptop: Panasonic FZ-G1
- Antenna Footprint: 40 x 50 cm
- Positioning: 2 integrated encoders and/or
- GPS – Total station
- Power Supply: SLA Battery 12VDC 12 AH
- Manufacturer : IDS GeoRadar